Become our new
IT Onsite Service Supporter (m/f/d)
Whether you are private or at work, your positive behavior together with your result-oriented hands-on mentality, always want to solve customer problems in the best possible way. You are an all-rounder of conception and requirement and with your proactive, solution-oriented approach, you help to improve and optimize the existing processes.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Installation, support and maintenance of Windows and Mac workplaces (IMAC/D), peripherals and VoIP equipment
- Operation and support for the department-specific hard- and software
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support and troubleshooting of client systems
- Quality-assured repair of hardware as well as management and coordination of external technician assignments
- Realisation of national rollouts and Project Support
At C&A you can look forward to
- An interesting job in an international working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role and you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of trainings
- A positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and corporate events
- A listening ear to your ideas and an opportunity to discuss them
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts, a subsidised canteen, and a public transport travel pass
What we expect of you
- Completed vocational training in the IT sector (e.g. IT Specialist) with proven experience in 1st, 2nd level support
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS systems and knowledge of Mac systems
- Solid working experience in ICT environment (IMAC) 3 years +
- Solid experience in hardware (Client), laptops, desktops, printers, mobile devices and basic network task
- Fluent English skills and Dutch
Want to get to know us?
Take the first step and apply online via our careers portal.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
At a glance:
Working hours: 40.0
Start date: ASAP
QUESTIONS? I’M HERE TO HELP:
Talent Acquisition Specialist